Old versionsSee all
SQL Partition Manager is a solution for managing SQL Server partitioned tables. If you work with large databases, SQL Partition Manager greatly simplifies the maintenance of partitioned tables. It will help you to perform any basic or advanced partitioning operations on them. You can create new partitions, delete, split or merge them, and at the same time avoid potential partitioning errors. Besides, the tool partitions existing tables with data and turns them into manageable chunks of data to easily move them in and out.
SQL Partition Manager enables you to do the following:
- convert existing nonpartitioned tables with data to partitioned tables;
- split and merge table partitions;
- switch partitions from one partitioned table to another;
- switch in standalone tables as new partitions;
- create and manage partition functions and partition schemes;
- review and modify the partition objects in a database.